Old 01-07-2012, 07:16 PM
FroggyinTexas

Originally Posted by CarolinePaj View Post
Hi All,

Don't know much about this as I live in the UK..... but over here if you run a business from home you can claim the grand amount of £3.00 ($4.50) per week against your profits for using you home. You cannot claim a telephone unless it is only used for business and this is the same for all other equipment.

The only thing I know for sure is that whatever government it is.... it will get ya!!!!!!!

Hugs

Caroline
Here is the deal! I am mortally offended by the ads that say, "I owed the IRS $14,000 and had to pay only $2,000." Someone has to pay for the highways, the hospitals, the fire and police departments, someone to inspect the water supply and run the Food and Drug Administration. I don't want the government to do less than it is doing now. I want it to do a better job of enforcing the current regulations. I expect everyone who gets the benefits to cheerfully pay for them. My attitude as an American citizen is this: "How much do you want to charge me to live here? Whatever it is, getting to live here is worth every penny I pay in taxes" froggyintexas