View Single Post
Old 08-14-2009, 03:33 PM
Rhonda
Power Poster

Originally Posted by jeanne aka nzlstar
great templates, Rhonda.
much as i'd like, i live overseas and wouldnt put anyone to the expense and bother of posting them.
i have saved the pix of them and can print them out to use so all is good here. this works fine for me.
well done you for doing this.

i was looking at the neat block posted with each of your msgs. i think i might be able to do part of it with 3D kite units. must give that a go one day.
cheers,
jeanne
Jeanne I have no problem sending them overseas!! I have sent them to France Spain Norway the Netherlands Ireland Virgin Islands Guam
Australia lots to the UK lots to Canada (not overseas I know but) and probably a few I have forgotten!

So if you would like them just send me your postal address! I will be glad to send them. It is really hard to do the technique right if you don't have a hard plastic template. So please!! feel free to ask for them!! The cost really isn't that much. I tell everyone I see this as a business expense. I have been giving these out for a long time. It is advertising!
Plus I struggled for quite awhile to get anyone interested in my methods and I want to make it possible for anyone who wants to try it to be able to do so!