View Single Post
Old 01-08-2012, 11:06 AM
tjmoore9

Default landscape progress picture 2

Grass is in, or what ever you call that. I know, not that exciting just yet. I could not find that perfect ground cover so this is what i came up with. It will look better later, just wanted to show you what it looks like before I add rocks, foliage, and flowers. Remember most of my quilting is just going with it...so sometimes things just don't work out. :-) I am afraid that great leaf material I got is too big. I am working with it to see if I can cut the leaves down to make them more to scale. I would like to put a tree up in front, but not sure how that i gonna look.

My cabin is next! I am most excited about this. I will post pictures when I am done. No detail will be done just yet. really makes a difference in texture I think. Also, I am praying that my cabin is to scale and does not look like a tinker toy up against my trees. I did not follow the picture this time and it might cost me. There is a solution and that is to cut out my cabin I traced and go blow that up. I am low on siding fabric so I will most likely have to choose another fabric for my siding which I have, but stripped like the one in the last pic.

I will keep numbering these in order to know where I am. well, off to quilt my cabin! wish me luck. I am gonna need it...ha!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]301419[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails dsc05496.jpg