View Single Post
Old 01-08-2012, 11:06 AM
JeanieG

Originally Posted by auntjo View Post
Not that I've finished the Farmer's Wife quilt from the last journey yet, but am at least hopeful that somewhere in the upcoming months I can get started quilting again. I so loved the journey w/the Farmers Wife quilt & I miss having it decorate my designer wall while it was growing. Actually I think I have 6 blocks to go to finish that one, but it is currently hanging in my classroom as I have been teaching a very small HS class to create a sampler quilt (geometry in the planning ya know! . That's as close as I've gotten to quilting in months. My longarm has been unplugged since last August's monsoon power outages, and I have yet to really start w/the real cleaning out process since DH's death last May.

I am doing well, reconnecting w/an HS BF at our 40th reunion in October actually, so life is treating me fairly well all things considered, just busy as any f/t teaching job is. Miss you all & hoping I can at least get better about getting here to watch everyone else's progress. Haven't been here in months either so hoping this new format doesn't throw me off...
Oh auntjo, so glad you stopped by! It sounds like you are keeping very busy, and that is good! Sorry about your quilting slow down, you know you can "hop on the trail" any time you want. Just start where we are on Pony Club at ANY time! Come by the current week's photos and enjoy the process with us.