Old 01-08-2012, 03:31 PM
Glenn

[QUOTE=miriam;4855774]Hi everybody - I'm vacationing in Florida for a little while - got almost to our destination a couple minutes ago. I stopped and saw Glen in Alabama - he showed us his treasure - Pat is a real gem. We messed around with a few sewing machines. Glen says I can't treadle worth a darn - it was sort of like falling off a bike. One day I will learn - When you treadle do you use your heels or your toes? I have an old ankle injury that may be getting in my way. We also figured out how to hand crank a 319. Thanks for letting us stop by, Glen & Pat.

Thank you, We had a wonderful time with Miriam and Phil. Phil made a batch of scones with Pat while Miriam and I played with the machines. They were the best. Thank you Miriam and Phil for the little gift you left by the bed. A great big thank you for the disk for the 319. You really needed to stay one more day so we could talk machines and Pat and Phil could do the cooking LOL. Looking forward to our next visit. Yes and I am going to turn the 319 into a HC, but I can treadle!!!!! You guys have fun on your vacation. Glenn and Pat.