View Single Post
Old 01-08-2012, 05:37 PM
thevintageseamstress

My Dad would always say if he caught me pouting "you better scratch yer butt and get glad."

Our oldest grandaughter and the rest of us were going out to eat after church and we were all in my van, we are riding along and from the back we hear her voice say " I hope we hurry up and get there, I am so hungry my back hurts..."

Our youngest grandaughter wanted me to look in the "glove department" of my car for her sun glasses...

My nephew is a flight attendant and was on a layover in Louisianna. He rented a car and went out for some sight seeing. He stopped to buy gas and went inside to tell the attendant he wanted gas. The attendant who had a very thick cajun accent said to him "whatpumyeon." My nephew looked at him with this I don't know what you just said look and the attendant who was getting edgy says real fast 3 or 4 times "whatpumyeon whatpumyeon whatpumyeaon! To this my nephew says "oh I don't know..." another person that knew what the attendant was saying finally told my nephew that he wants to know what pump are you on... lol we still laugh about that.