Old 01-09-2012, 04:43 AM
mickeyrules

Default Edyta Sitar Lecture/Workshops in Clawson, Michigan. Jan 19-21, 2012.

Hello. If anyone in the detroit area is interested in meeting Edyta Sitar and would like to attend a workshop hosted by Ms. Sitar, contact me this week at [email protected]. A few spots are still available for both workshops. She is presenting a foundation paper piecing workshop on Friday, January 20 from 9 am to 3 pm. All fabrics are provided and included in the cost. Cost is $80 per person. She will also present her workshop titled "Stars in Quilts" (piecing) on Saturday, January 21, 2012, also from 9 am to 3 pm. There will be a half hour lunch breakoccurring each workshop so please plan to bring a brown bag lunch. Breakfast items will be provided. You can also reach me at 248-990-4299. I need to know within the next couple of days if you are interested. I hope to hear from all you quilters in the area who love an opportunity to meet and learn from Edyta Sitar. Thank you. Jane Aula

Edyta will be presenting a lecture and trunk show to the general meeting of Cameo Quilters Guild on Thursday, January 19, 2012, 7 pm to 9 pm. That will take place at the Clawson United Methodist church, 205 N. Main Street, Clawson, MI 48017. Guest Fee: $10. NOTE: The workshops will also take place at the Clawson United Methodist Church.