View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 12:41 PM
Wunder-Mar

In my rollabout machine case I pack an 18"x6" rotary cutting ruler so it lays flat against the back and the machine butts it up against the side ensuring it won't break. The machine case has lots of slots and such on the sides for packing machine notions, rotary cutters and extra blades, and pin box; on the top of the machine case I lay the zippered bag I made to store my trimming scissors, marking materials, seam ripper, extra needles (machine and hand), extra bobbins, 6"x9" spiral notebook and two pens, and a small stickies pad (to note machine stitch details). I have another large zippered tote for the fabrics, patterns and instructions for the class that I place on top of the closed rollabout with a bungee cord. With the exception of the machine and the fabrics for class, I keep all the rest of this stuff pre-packed for classes so I can GO. I might bring a travel iron and one of those 18x24 pressing & cutting duos if I am not absolutely certain there will be several cutting and pressing stations set up.

Last edited by Wunder-Mar; 01-09-2012 at 12:44 PM.