View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 04:34 AM
Cindy Gilhooly

Default Sleepless in Vermont!

Originally Posted by natalieg View Post
I have been posting updates on this quilt (wedding quilt for son and DIL to-be) as I go. I have been having some small issues with some of the workings on it and have found lots of tips, errors, etc. In my previous postings, I had several people tell me that they are working (or going to be) on it. I am going to go back through the posts to contact those people about the errors and tips.
If you are, or will be, working on it, please contact me so I can see if you can maybe help me figure out a few issues.

TIA
Good morning- I have just started working on this quilt and it is to be the wedding quilt for my son and future DIL and it needs to be done by June 26, 2012. I am working on Block 6 and am having a very diffucult time with the Two Part rectangles. I cut all my fabric before starting each block according to the instructions for that block and was instructed to cut 2 of Fabric 4 and 8 at 41/2" X 61/2". Is this correct? The rectangles are not coming out the way they should be. It was a sleepless night thinking about this. I would love any other help that you could provide. thank you, cindyg in VT