View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 09:55 AM
brookemarie19

Red face Just Takes 2 Quilt-Along!

Hi ya’ll! Welcome to the Just Takes 2 Quilt Along for those who are working on Bonnie Hunter’s Orca Bay Mystery Quilt. Everyone is welcome to come and play along with us!!!

This thread will be the "homebase" for our Quilt-Along. We are going to hang out here to chat, share pointers and encouragement, and cheer each other on. We will also have the pictures in the same thread so that there will be no confusion.

I will be acting as your host through this journey, any questions, comments or conflicts can be addressed to me through a p.m. I know you will find her very knowledgeable and helpful. Patrice J. will be lurking in the background to boink me in the head if ya’ll misbehave really badly.

Introduction to the Quilt

Just Takes 2 is a Mystery BOM hosted by Sentimental Stitches and Dear Jane. You can find the quilt information at www.justtakes2.com

Ground rules and Guidelines

As much as everyone hates “rules,” it is necessary to lay groundwork so that we all understand up front what to expect and what is expected so things can run smoothly. Please take the time to read the guidelines set forth here.

1. Be kind, there will be No Flaming. This is a very friendly, encouraging and supportive group. Be patient, please keep in mind that there are those participating here with a wide range of quilting skills from the novice to the master and every level between. We want this to be enjoyable for all.

2.All copyrights will be honored and protected.
Because this is a copyrighted quilt we will not permit uploading of the PDF files of this mystery quilt. That decision is based on ethics and because it is much safer from a legal perspective than trying to guess what would or wouldn't get somebody or successfully sued.
If you need help finding the patterns, I am more than happy to help you find them.

3. This is not a swap it is a Quilt-a-long. This means you are making your own quilt. Therefore you can choose whichever fabrics you like best.

I hope everyone will enjoy this quilt along as much as I will. Can’t wait to see your progress!