Old 01-10-2012, 09:56 AM
n2scraplvr

[QUOTE=kwilter;4861239][COLOR=#4B0082][FONT=comic sans ms][B]This quilt is wonderful! It's on my bucket list for sure. Looks like 4-patches, geese and rectangles...although the patch with the geese may be different. Is this correct?

That's great! I can't tell you enough how easy and fun this one was to do! I also loved the fact 'no sashing' was needed between blocks! I also loved the fact that it appears to have been placed on point without having to go to all that trouble! Also, if you look at the date on the pics, you'll see I only had a few blocks done on the 13th and in 3 days I had the whole quilt sewn together and finished except for the final border! Yes, you are right! The patch with the geese is different. In fact, there are no geese and no rectangles in this one. You'll need 18 flower blocks and lots of 4P's (I'll have to draw up the directions soon!). The blocks are joined horizontally, then rows, then long vertical sashing (or the middle of the stars) to join the rows. Look for my mini tut on this one. I'll post that later today. Be looking for it. Thank you so much, kwilter, for your interest!!