View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 09:16 PM
wordpaintervs

I wanted to post 3 I just got done today. I used 3 different skin tones and have to say I am dissappointed with the face of the darkest skinned doll. I had two shades of brown for her eyes and used the lighter, but they don't show worth a darn, and that is such a shame. I think I'm going to try to find one a couple shades lighter, but in my little town that may not be possible. We'll see. I'll just remove the eyes she has on the regular dress side. I think the nightgown side is okay as it only shows her sleepy look. I'll repost when she is fixed as the dolls are otherwise, pretty in my opinion. The eyes just don't look right on that one. Sending anyway, and hope to get 3 boys done in the next week and a half, to go with the girls and send to the American Cancer Society.

I can't figure out how to do pictures on this new forum. I got pictures of dressy part of dolls and nightgown part but see no place to add pictures now.

Sorry, but at least you guys following this will know I made 3 more dolls for giving to the ACS.

Vickey Stamps (AKA wordpaintervs)

Last edited by wordpaintervs; 01-10-2012 at 09:20 PM. Reason: can't add the pictures on the new forum