Old 01-11-2012, 02:43 AM
WilliP

Doesn't everyone have freecycle? LOL Actually in my family there is usually someone who knows someone who knows someone...we are probably original free cyclers starting with those coming off the boat and the Iroquois people who took someone into the family LOL. I am planning to get my own place again come summer and depending on what is in this gift will have home space to store some of it. Just wondered how others handle similar situations. As for how I ended up on my unofficial son's couch --hours got cut at work and I was almost on the street. Joe and my blood son met in kindergarten and decided they wanted to be brothers there and then. Comes from being only children being raised basically by Moms.My job is here and my blood son lives in Bellevue where I have no job and the other unofficial son is in the army in Korea at the moment.

Originally Posted by HollyHope View Post
I work at a fabric store. People are always coming in to figure out what to do will all that stuff. I act as a go
between. I get it all to my house,(DH id always thrilled) sort and pass it on. Do you have Freecycle where you live?