Old 01-11-2012, 05:20 AM
Weenween

Originally Posted by n2scraplvr View Post
The corner of one block became the corner of the next! It came out so perfectly aligned that no squaring up was done at all! I absolutely loved making it and want to do another! I put fun fabrics in the centers and the white stars created between blocks make perfect areas for feather quilted wreaths. There were butterflies and lobsters in this one. I have no idea the name of the block. I just referred to it as the 'flower quilt'. That's what I put on the label. I failed to get a pic of it before it was shipped off of the pretty burgundy border and label. It went to a charity who only requested blocks. A LA was on site to finish the quilts so I'll bet they do pretty feather quilting in it. I loved the pieced back of large flying geese flying across it horizontally and vertically in homey fabrics (done a long time ago). It was for WWP and goes to Germany to the soldiers there. I'll post pics how they finished it when I receive the pictures from them. I sent a completed quilt and 3 quilt tops plus this almost finished one. I have a pic in its early stages and then the final. Thank you for looking!
I just love it.I like all the scrappy ones for all the different colors and patterns.Keep up the good work