View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 04:03 PM
BarbaraSue

I hadn't been to Joanns for quite some time, and needed to go there for a particular item. It was an eye opener not because of deletions in the goods, but the increase in it. and they flip-flopped the store. What was the craft is now decorationg fabrics, what was decorating fabrics is now crafts.
They also changed the cutting table. The store previously could have 4 people cutting, now only 2 can cut as there are only two tables. And you have to get a number to be waited on for your fabrics to be cut, and you can continue to shop before your number comes up as they announce the number. So you could have to wait for someone to show up from the other end of the store to come to the table.
Then, there is the single line and wait for the next available checker. 4 places to check, only 2 checking for a weekend day. This is also where returns are done.
Mind you I know that each of us have the right to shop and have our own time at each station, but it was 20 minutes to wait for a cashier so i could spend $8.00.
Just shoot me and put me out of my misery if I say I'm going back there.