Old 01-11-2012, 05:38 PM
n2scraplvr

Originally Posted by oksewglad View Post
They say imitation is the highest form of flattery. n2 I didn't imitate this completely, but took it down to my level so to speak. Thanks for a great idea G

http://www.quiltingboard.com/picture...ml#post4865721
You did fantastic!! I already saw your post, it's so oooo cute, and I replied! I feel honored if people want to copy my work to a tee! It's okay with me ~~ that's what creativity is all about! Just as I was inspired to make a quilt like the one I saw doing my own thing, I'm happy you were inspired to do your thing with what I did!!! hahahaha! That was a mouthful for sure!! Say that 10x real fast and they'll go......what did she just say?????? hahahahhaha!

Anyway, I'm so thrilled! That little mini you did is just out of this world! I love those dark, warm colors you chose -- perfect to exude that warmness that minis always exude! It's just the cutest thing ever!! Be sure and watch my threads.....I know you'll get more ideas!! I can't wait to show you guys this pattern I came up with. It's my favorite so far. I have the whole quilt done but need the setting squares and I'll post. Look for my half-strippy scrappy coming! haha. Plus, I've got another lappy almost done....wooohooooooo!!