View Single Post
Old 08-15-2009, 05:37 PM
Rhonda
Power Poster

Originally Posted by sandpat
Originally Posted by Rhonda
It was sort of a shock to realize I am doing 54 too! I hadn't added it up til I saw you said that Sandpat!!! Time is my only enemy tho! I will fit it all in!
Oh good golly Miss Rhonda!!! You can do it though...you'll be whipping them out with those new designs you convert them to AND you'll have templates available by the end of the week...right???? :shock: :lol: :lol:
I am in the middle of three weeks of gkids! One more week to go! But Jake who is coming tomarrow is a quiet kid! Thank goodness! The two (10 and 7)I have now play a bit loud! They will go home Monday evening. Jake (11)will be here for a week.
THen I have orders to get through and am writing lessons and helping my mom to learn how to use a laptop. and I haven't done anything since April for the store I sell to. I need to catch up there! I had hopes of doing the next doll quilt. I already have ideas for it. But we shall have to see. I haven't committed to a doll quilt so it may have to wait awhile. I haven't updated my websites for a couple of months or so!
I am wanting to find time to work on my other two DJ blocks to work out the mechanics of putting them together. I love designing and problem solving! I will find time to get my DJs done!