Old 01-12-2012, 12:07 PM
tarheel*girl

Great idea, Barny!

I've just about decided to leave this cabinet as-is since it came with its original, gorgeous machine. I have a couple other cabinets I can play with that won't hurt my feelings as much if they get a little messed up. lol

I also have a really nifty, double-drop leaf, solid wood craft table that DH brought home a few months ago from a lady that was moving. She gave him all sorts of furniture, and once I figured out what the heck this one was, I was in love! I have to refinish it before I can use it, though. For some strange reason, the manufacturer put TWO layers of veneer of solid wood and the veneer is peeling off.

I do have pictures of it. When both leaves are raised, it's HUGE and there are open shelves on the other side to store my sewing machine...if I don't retrofit one of the other tables similar to pinkberrykay's. As a matter of fact, one of those tables came from the same lady the craft table came from!

This table is in good shape structurally. The veneer makes it look like it's not worth having but I'm sure y'all can see past that.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]302562[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]302563[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails 040.jpg   042.jpg