Old 01-12-2012, 03:22 PM
lawsonmugs
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Jan Rutherford View Post
WOWZA! I rec'd my SP swap today from lawsonmugs ( MARY) What a good day...I also rec'd my needle case swap. And I am at home feelng the crude coming on again!! I have taken pictures and will try to get them posted ASAP. IN my squishy were snak size almond joy candy and a bag of butter creams. A very cute little blue zippy case w/embro. needles and a tiny case of purple buttons. a very cute hand made tiny pinchusion that is a chair, a jar with a big button lid for your candy stash or mad money, a seam ripper, 2012 calendar with kittys, a word search magazine which i love to do, a little red case for anything you want to hide, and a chart with fat quarter measurements on it. Serveral thngs were individual wrapped in lavendar issue with peach ribbon and tags. Eveything so nice...LOVE IT!! Sure made my day. Juast the right pick me up when feeling yucky and can't do much ! THANK YOU VERY MUCH MARY :-) Her card was really cute also!
Jan I hope you feel better soon.I'm glad you liked your package it was made just for you.The little red case is a portable thread catcher. I set mine on the arm of the couch for when doing hand sewing. It works well till "Miss Kitty" spots it. lol