Old 01-12-2012, 05:35 PM
spartan quilter

Default I am finally getting paint on my new sewing room area.

This has been one long process and not to be totally done in the near future, but I can see progress. Last August 1, an evergreen fell on the roof of the addition where this room and my office/sewing room were, breaking the rafters. So, we had to find and hire a contractor, and at that time of the year, not an easy task, but we finally did. So, after rebuilding the rafters, putting on a new roof, insulating, and then pulling all the paneling off of both rooms, and removing a fireplace from the front room, which I am now claiming for my sewing room, the sheet rock got put up, and was ready to paint. So today, I got the ceiling done, and then, because I am so anxious about the colors, I did a little swatch in a corner, just to see if they will look as good as I was hoping. And I think that I am going to be happy with them. The scary part is that the darker yellow is called SCHOOL BUS, but it looks good.[ATTACH=CONFIG]302628[/ATTACH] The school bus color is the one to the right. I wish that I didn't have to work tomorrow, so I could do the walls, but they are top of the list for Saturday. I will post more pictures as I get farther along with the project.
Attached Thumbnails 2012-jan-12-painting-sewing-room-003.jpg