View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 07:06 PM
Wine Woman

Hi everyone-I wanted to mention that A Comon Thread one of our LQS in Tigard is having an awesome program of Blue Bird Bucks. You buy 100.00 bucks and pay 80.00 and can be used on anything in store, but its the event I really wanted to tell you about.

Linda Matteotti is an expert Handi Quilter Educator and is having a weekend full of classes for Longarm quilting basics, six ways to quilt using free-motion, groovy boards, pantographs, rulers and Pro-stitcher. She will also demonstrate her way of making feathers and ruler techniques. The class is $100.00 but buying the Blue Bird Bucks you pay 80.00 and they will give a 60.00 credit after attending the class for in store purchases. So the class(s) are really costing 20.00 when all said and done. It looks and sounds like a good deal and a lot of information. OK if you are interested you have to purchase the Blue Bird Bucks by the 15th. The class is the weekend of Feb. 10-12.

I'm not a big Quilt Store shopper but this really looks interesting!

2Doods this is exciting-it's sounding very serious!! I'm sorry you won't be there we will miss you!

March 1-4 is the Sewing Expo in Puyallup, WA-is anyone planning to attend? and Stitches In Bloom Jan. 27-28 is also happening at the Oregon Gardens. This is also a nice show. I think Laurie, Quiltingnonie entered her quilts last year! Is anyone planning on this event?