Old 08-16-2009, 03:10 AM
barnbum

Just a minute - you finished your watercolor, started this one, and you cut out another?
Well--much of the watercolor floral was made before school was out--I had to make 20+ more blocks and figure out the lay out. Walk Through the Park was all cut the last week of school. So--Kayaking on the Lake and the Triple Irish Chain are the only two I'll have done completely over summer break. I haven't had any all sew days. The weather's been cool--so I'm outside with the horses. When it's rainy/storming--I'm usually moving horses in/out. BUT--this week has been HOT so yesterday I put the horses in stalls under fans and sewed for two hours. Plus--I've kayaked more than ever this summer :D :D :D :D so that's been taking potential sewing time--but that's okay by me. :wink:

Once school starts my sewing opportunities will reduce greatly. So--I'd love to finish these two tops--and get everything to the quilters in September.

It is getting dark earlier now though--it was 8:30 last night. So--horses will be tucked in by 9:00 at the latest. Hmm--that will get me into the house more. :wink: