Old 01-14-2012, 06:58 AM
plainpat

Yrs ago,I was asked to join a group of WW members from a club we belonged to. Couldn't join because money was tight.Was told later,this group had been members for like 10-15 yrs & celebrated after each meeting by going to a buffet restaurant.None ever lost...or at least you counld't notice. Think this is fairly common,as I've hear other ppl mention same "celebrations"on a wkly basis

Your table runner is very nice.Looks complicated.

QUOTE=irishrose;4872755]MJ, I think you'll enjoy WW - just don't go out for hot fudge sundaes afterwards. My youngest daughter is a server in a nicer restraurant. There is a group that 'celebrates' every Monday after the meeting with food L doesn't consider WW fare. She says their sizes never seem to change. H-m-m. Is there a correlation? No, she has never used names so I don't know who they are.

I didn't know blood changed consistency that quickly. You really are on a roller coaster, aren't you? Take care, J

Wishing y'all a healthy eating day tomorrow. I'm having dinner at a Smokehouse. I hope the pulled pork is good. A pulled pork sandwich with no bun and a salad will do it for me.[/QUOTE]