View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 06:37 PM
Sheila_H

Focus on today one day at a time, I know how you feel I'm turning 49 but my body today feels like I'm 69. It's very cold here today so my shoulder hurts, my hips, my back, my legs. The one thing that keeps me going is aqua fitness classes as it's too much for my body to handle in Zumba or other classes that I'd love to do, and right after swimming there's a big hot tub that's all I'm focused on this weekend, Monday I will be in a hot tub at some point lol
Try just going for a walk around the neighborhood with your daughter, don't push your body to do more than it can do you don't want to risk a serious injury. My daughter's didn't leave home until late in their teens to go to university, they know there's an open door policy here at the house they can come and go as they please and they do. What things does your daughter like to do that you can do with her? My mother who is turning 69 just started doing yoga classes and tai chi. Best advice I can give you is just take things one day at a time, enjoy today because we don't know what tomorrow will bring.