View Single Post
Old 01-15-2012, 03:23 PM
wordpaintervs

Originally Posted by bubble951 View Post
Hello............I make scrappy quilts and have shown some on the this site. Several have asked me how I have come by so many scraps..... I know how fulfilling this project is for you because I also work with an Arkansas ministry that make caps for women and children who have lost their hair because of cancer treatments and the caps are shipped to hospitals and cancer centers all over our country and given free of charge and with lots of love and prayers. To date about 40,000 have been made. (More info on Care Cap Connection can seen on the internet.)(See my threads)
Anyone who sews with this projects can take as many scraps as they what (hence, my scrappy quilts). Many say what a great and nice person I am for doing the sewing for this ministry, but as you and I know, it is we who receive the blessing! God bless..............Linda

It is indeed we who get the blessings. Wish I could find some spare time somewhere, but with what I do and my health, it seems impossible. Crazy quilts for the dolls would be great for the children to have for their dolls. Maybe someday?? Thanks for your reply