Old 01-15-2012, 04:48 PM
lauriejo

Wow I had so many pages to catch up! It seems like the longer I am out of work the less I manage to get done in a day. Well it's also that time of year. Between the shorter days and the colder days I just can't focus. I didn't make it through the no extra salt taboo, but I probably cut my salt usage in half. I decided if I tried to cut all extra salt I would go right back at the end of the week, instead I chose to use half as much and try to keep that up as long as possible. So far that is working. The white food challenge is another tough one, I absolutely love potatoes of any kind. But I think I will try the brown basmati rice, to replace white rice.

Cindy I love the batiks, can't wait to see the new ones. I think 4 hours for your first day back is great. It is very hard to go back after being off for a long time. I was off for a month after my celiac diagnosis. I was so severely anemic that I was in the hospital for days receiving blood. Then on medication for weeks before my blood count was high enough to go back to work. Then I was only back on half days the first week.

The spicy spiral is beautiful Irishrose! I think the dark binding looks great, visually it really does bind it altogether. The banana bread with chocolate chips sounds yummy.

meanmom where did you find flamingo pjs????? I need some!

MJ the blue quilt is going to be so pretty, don't you think blue is peaceful and calming?

A new week is beginning and I will move more this week, whether I want to or not.