View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012, 08:28 AM
lovingmama

Originally Posted by SuzanneG View Post
Yes, sadly change isn't always a good thing. But I think many left not just because this site changed, but so did the tone of one particular person who moderates on here. I know where some have gone and the words I hear over and over again about why they left are 'too much censorship', 'too much like a dictatorship', etc.

I can tell you that those on my other forum who left here generally love and miss many of you, just not the moderation and the technical changes. I agree that it is quite a loss for this board and it was totally unnecessary. Sad.
This is a wonderful site. I was upset about the changes too. It seems it was to much at first to take in. Now slowly I'm finding my way around.

The moderators are taking our best interest to keep this board "clean". From many different kind of "predators". Also do I appreciate kindness and don't like people who always look out for the negative or mistakes in other's.

For that I'm thankful. We all have our "burdens" and could do better, but we don't have to beat each other over the head with it. So I really appreciate the "cleaning of this type of trash".

There have been many occurences where this site has kept us protected.

Instead of complaining about the rules, think about it. It's your choice to join this site, no one made you do it.

Should I upset anyone with my opinion I do apologize. You can release your opinion all to yourself.