Old 01-16-2012, 08:48 AM
heyuitsme

Originally Posted by Carsey View Post
I LOVE YOU all very much!!!!!!!!!!!!! You know, you can't choose your family but you can certainly choose your friends. I have chosen very well!!!!

Thank you for EVERYTHING!!!! It does look like it will be later than the end of January. I sent pm's to everyone on the list that I haven't received packages from. I know with the change of this board, we lost a lot of people in this swap. I just wanted to give them a chance to send in what they had if they were still interested.

It will take extra time for the packages to get here from across the pond. I know that most of us will GLADLY wait for the FQ’s from overseas. It will be WORTH THE WAIT!!!!!!!!! I know that the postage rate is going up here in the States. Hopefully, it won’t affect it too much.

*************If there is anyone that wants their FQ’s now, please let me know and I will swap yours with what I have received.***************

I will take some pictures of what I have now. Take care!!

Blessings!
Carole
oooh, pictures!
I'm really excited to see what types of FQs came in. And I think we all agree that you are doing a wonderful job. This takes a lot of organization and planning and you are doing wonderful!