View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012, 09:00 PM
tlrnhi

I'm not taking any classes. One of the classes I was looking at was out of my price range. Oh well.
I think we (Machel) and I are going on Saturday as well. She'll be here the entire weekend. She's bringing my machine back from the "doctors". Seems Tidewater screwed it up even more. They said they "fixed" it, but 2 days after I got it home, it was doing the same thing. Cost me $180!! Talked to Machel, she had the same thing going on with her machine...we have the same machines. She took it to this Mom and Pops place in Lancaster, PA. It's all fixed and it was a total of $39!!!!
Anyway...I digress....After the show, I'll head back to PA with her to do some house looking. There are 3 shows going on in Lancaster March 14-17th, so I just might stay up there with her until those shows are over. No need to drive back and forth.

I'm sure we can all figure out a time/place at the show to meet up. Maybe do lunch? Last year they had a buffet, I think it was $10. Wasn't bad. Was nice to sit and eat and chat.