View Single Post
Old 01-17-2012, 04:52 AM
Scakes

Poor man. After paying for the replacement scissors, maybe he'll learn to buy his own pair and use them.

My dh has his own scissors in his desk drawer and in his garage. I keep scissors in the kitchen and in my desk drawer for dh and others to use. My dgd has her own in her room. It really helps protect my scissors in that my sewing room is upstairs. I have 3 pair sitting out on the cutting table in a holder. They are labeled- Paper, Batting, and Fabric. Plus I have smaller scissors on my machines for clipping threads.

Funny thing happened yesterday though. I'm rearranging, decluttering, destashing in my sewing room. Started cleaning out the tool drawer - made a pocket thing to put screwdrivers, pliers, etc in and hung it on the wall. I found a pair of dh's scissors in my drawer. :-0 I put a couple more nails in the wall and hang em up with my hammer. Later, last night, I told dh to come on up and look at all my progress and showed him his scissors. He didn't seem to believe they should be upstairs. LOL. They aren't there anymore.