View Single Post
Old 01-17-2012, 10:50 AM
wordpaintervs

Originally Posted by CajunQuilter2 View Post
Vickie!!!!! I have lost track of this thread, so glad it is back up. I have so missed seeing your dolls, I will e-mail you as I would love to see the latest ones. I have a box that will soon be ready to head your way.....Hope you had a wonderful holiday.....

It was quiet and nice...family so far away, so just enjoyed it and then got back to more dolls. Wasn't able to tell you I was selected LOCALLY for a recognizition of achievement by the Soroptimist club, which may or may not carry a monetary award (up to $300) with it. I get the certificate at an awards lunch at a local place March the 13th, and if you send me an e-mail, then I can tell you how it goes. I feel honored for sure. When I get the e-mail, I will show you the latest 6 dolls. I'm trying to get dresses made ahead....seems faster when the dresses are ready. I'm having a problem on internet overusing data and ending up with extra charges we can't really afford, so am trying for next 2 days to limit myself to no more then 3 one hour segments. I'll get on again around 2 or 3 to check e-mails again. I'm going to call the company, as we just got a 4G Mi-Fi modum that works everywhere, bu is causing unexpected charges. We may have to return it and find something more approbriate. Anyway, will get a picture sent your way. Hugs to you and yours and thanks for all you do. Vickey (Glad you found my link again. I wish I could post pics of the new dolls here, but as I said, I don't know how to do it with this newer look.)