Old 01-18-2012, 02:16 PM
Havplenty

Originally Posted by barefoot quilter View Post
has anyone seen or heard from Lori she has not been online at all today (hope everything is alright)
i have noticed that sometimes lori comes on in the evening especially when she has to take marty to the doctor plus i think i remember her mentioning recently that she had a doctor's appt about her eyes this week.

nice packages all. barefoot quilter that butterfly fabric is really pretty. i have been collecting butterfly fabric for a while for a quilt request. i havent seen any like that, just purdy.

my two sp packages are not even showing that they have been received by the post office. hmmmm.... i dropped them off on the counter along with the other 100 packages they had sitting up there. to my two secret pals, i can only say they should be enroute soon enough, one minus the chocolates but i'm gonna see what i can do about that. if i was a big chocolate candy eater, i would be eating them while i was typing this apology telling you how good they tasted (in my head of course)but alas, i will try to get something to you.

Last edited by Havplenty; 01-18-2012 at 02:31 PM.