Old 01-18-2012, 03:56 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Originally Posted by JanieW View Post
Oh, man I just love looking at everyone's blocks.

QuiltE.... we are only 6 blocks in so it hasn't been that hard to raid the stash. We shall see as the weeks go by. I am trying to follow what colours Laurie used so that makes it easy to shop the stash. I just got a couple of western type fabrics in the mail today from a very dear friend.

You're right it is really, really cold here. It won't be long before cabin fever sets in. The little darlings have gone home so I am going to relax and enjoy the quiet before moseying on down to the sewing room.

Leba... The 30's fabric has been in my stash for more than 10 years. It really doesn't go with the pony theme, but the colours worked and it was time to use it up. Thanks.

Can't wait to check this thread again. Keep 'em comin'.

Janie
No reason for you to get cabin fever, JanieW .... just sew sew sew sew to your little ♥'s content!
Your 30's fabric will mix and match perfectly with the quilt!
You'll be able to mix and match from your stash, and perhaps find some more in the stores as time goes on.

brrrrrrrrrr ... Keep Warm!
(and thankfully we're not so ccccccold here, cold yes, but not like you! Just finished talking to a GF whose DD is in Calgary at -35C.)