Old 01-19-2012, 09:30 AM
deplaylady

Originally Posted by BoJangles View Post
[ATTACH=CONFIG]304343[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]304342[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]304341[/ATTACH]Cathy if anyone can find out if there was a chain stitch attachment for any of the models I own, it would be you! I do have a couple Wilcox and Gibbs, and yes they make a beautiful chain stitch, but it would be fun if I could do that with one of my treadles - the ones I actually use! I don't use the Wilcox and Gibbs! The one my husband refurbished, from a broken down painted black treadle to a very nice original look is just so nice I don't want to mess it up. I do have an old electric Wilcox and Gibbs, with a hunking big motor that scares me, but it does have a beautiful stitch!Nancy

Oh here is the Wilcox and Gibbs my DH refurbished! I will try and post the original too!

Ok I have the before and after of the Wilcox and Gibbs! I know all you guys that have been on this shop have seen this before, but for the newer people I just love to show these pictures of a before and after treadle!
Wow,those before and afters are fantastic! What a wonderful job - wouldn't even think it would be possible to do that!