Old 01-19-2012, 10:46 AM
Cre8tvlwyr

I had just decided to buy another connector and then looked one last place!! YAY got it... So I will post the three blocks for the week. I have next weeks fabrics picked out and will make them tonight or Saturday - deciding whether to continue the drab 'post civ war' look or to use fabrics used during the Civil War - ahh my friend was so wrong! twasn't drab at all! Brenda actually said she would call me and explain the fabric history - I will share with you or ask that she pop in!

I'm leaning towards bright and putting the blocks I have in various places in my backing. This led me to another thought.... Nancy should pipe in here because I don't know if I need permission to start this??? I was thinking - since we will be spending over a year together, wouldn't it be special if we exchanged signature blocks to incorporate into our backs?? We would have quite a bit of time to do so. I would set a date to collect in about a year - they could be plain blocks, half square triangles - I would say at least 3" square - but can make 4 1/2" squares... with your name and city/state/country... Nancy???

Some thoughts to ponder
Gus
Attached Thumbnails aug-2011-jan-12-1298.jpg   aug-2011-jan-12-1297.jpg