Old 01-19-2012, 11:06 AM
Krystyna
Swap Hosts

Originally Posted by onaemtnest View Post
Krystyna you are so very right to be concerned and very cautious. Keep those doors locked and it's not a requirement to answer the door should you be alone and not know the person at the doorstep. There are many times I look through the peep hole and especially if I'm alone I will not open the door if I don't know who the person is. It's always better to be extra cautious and aware of what's going on.
Onalee, I just realized that my neighbors on both sides seem to be gone. The detectives told me to call 911 if I saw anything else. Of course, I just saw them ... and went marching outside to see who it was, LOL! Next time I think I'll tote a wee little shotgun with me. Always a little deterrent for whipper snappers. I guess the sight of a plump old lady covered in thread and with a crazy look in her eye makes them think twice!

On a more important note ... I just received a most thoughtful package from Deby (3norwichterr) and ..
Now I know the identity of my mysterious bug mailing pal from Ohio from a couple of months ago!

Thank you, Deby!

I didn't guess because when ever I see your user ID, I don't think of those mischievous Norwich terriers. Initially I thought she lived at 3 Norwich Terrace, and then I decided she lived in Norwich, CT! Ha! Mystery solved! So double thank you!