View Single Post
Old 01-19-2012, 10:12 PM
JeanieG

Originally Posted by oksewglad View Post
Okay folks I have to fess up! Some of you know I have spent parts of the last 10 days getting ready for my income tax appointment for our farm business. After coming out the door of the acct's office I sashayed down the street and waltzed right into the cute little LQS that's a favorite of mine. Shop owner's a dear, has a great collection of farm related fabrics. Yes some ponies in amongst them. We were chatting and I asked if she was familiar with the FWPC and FWS. She said yes, in fact had the FWPC book there. Was this a sign, I asked myself as she scurried off to retrieve the book? I took the plunge and I will be joining you soon! I can see Jeanie doing a happy little dosedo back there in CA! And QE is coiling the rope in a nice tight circle muttering, "What a hard headed old mare that was to bring in? But I nabbed her quick!"

Now my dilemma--Fabric choices. The first pic is my Kansas Troubles collection-large pieces and then small pieces. I had to get a couple more fabrics today if I'm going to use these. Not enough there (sic) Acutally am short of greens and browns so picked up a couple to complement my collection.[ATTACH=CONFIG]304557[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]304558[/ATTACH] Now which should I use?[ATTACH=CONFIG]304555[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]304556[/ATTACH]Next set is the Aviary line from Moda that I've had for quite a while (this is what I said I would use if I were to do it QE) . The second shows some fabrics from my stash that will go with these soft blues.
Oh Yeah, so glad you are joining us oksewglad! All that fabric is fabulous! Use what will make you happy to see in a quilt!