Old 01-20-2012, 07:48 AM
Candace

Originally Posted by BoJangles View Post
Ok Candace, I know you are in love with the 301's since you have like all of the colors! I can't judge them yet, but I will let you all know when I get mine - what my opinion of the 301 is anyway.

We would all love to see what you spent 10 hours FM quilting! Please post a photo here or in the photo section for the things we make using our vintage machines! Do you do feathers and all those wonderful things, or are you like me and just do meandering, stippling, loops, etc.?

Nancy
Nancy, it was on a charity quilt. People are amazed I choose to put so many hours in charity quilts as so many whip them up zip, zip, zip. But, I do a lot of strip quilts and quilt them all on my 301's usually, so I don't put all those stitches on my Bernina. I usually do meandering or loops on the charity quilts and got through probably 6 bobbins of thread, just in the quilting...so lots of hours and stitching involved. I have posted photos of the strip quilts I do, but I don't take pictures of all of them as I do at least one a month....