View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 08:03 AM
dublb

Originally Posted by oksewglad View Post
Okay folks I have to fess up! Some of you know I have spent parts of the last 10 days getting ready for my income tax appointment for our farm business. After coming out the door of the acct's office I sashayed down the street and waltzed right into the cute little LQS that's a favorite of mine. Shop owner's a dear, has a great collection of farm related fabrics. Yes some ponies in amongst them. We were chatting and I asked if she was familiar with the FWPC and FWS. She said yes, in fact had the FWPC book there. Was this a sign, I asked myself as she scurried off to retrieve the book? I took the plunge and I will be joining you soon! I can see Jeanie doing a happy little dosedo back there in CA! And QE is coiling the rope in a nice tight circle muttering, "What a hard headed old mare that was to bring in? But I nabbed her quick!"

Now my dilemma--Fabric choices. The first pic is my Kansas Troubles collection-large pieces and then small pieces. I had to get a couple more fabrics today if I'm going to use these. Not enough there (sic) Acutally am short of greens and browns so picked up a couple to complement my collection.[ATTACH=CONFIG]304557[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]304558[/ATTACH] Now which should I use?[ATTACH=CONFIG]304555[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]304556[/ATTACH]Next set is the Aviary line from Moda that I've had for quite a while (this is what I said I would use if I were to do it QE) . The second shows some fabrics from my stash that will go with these soft blues.
Yeah! I'm so glad that you joined us! Lovely fabrics, I think they will make a beautiful quilt!