Thread: Pass the Block
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 12:51 PM
Lv2sew2011

Hey wasn't me that wanted the snow, the snow is beautiful but I hate the cold that comes with it. Robert you guys becareful if you have to get out in that stuff, I heard Washington don't get snow that often. Your snowman is funny but his mouth looks like he has mouth full of hair...LOL Great pictures and laughs this morning, and I'm someone who could used them, I've been in the dumps went to the Drs 4 days ago and she put me on a new pill for depression and I think it's working I fell so much better and she said that one of the side effects is people seem to loose weight, and I said Oh WOW what a blessing that would be...but I'm glad I'm seem to be feeling better and that's all I wanted.

Donna

Originally Posted by rfbrazell View Post
Yes I'm alive, but we currently have 20 inches of snow. See what I get for laughing at Jean and Donna....LOL Now we have a state of emergency for an Ice Storm. Haven't been out of the house Since Saturday. Will have Donna's Santa block done by tomorrow, but probably won't get to the postoffice until the beginning of the week. Fromzstore I have your stuff packed and ready to go but can't get to the post office yet. Your Box has the extra panel I made for you and the other 50's block and Judys Hero Quilt.
No peeks at the window yet......LOL
That would make you a peeping tom......SMILE
R