Old 01-20-2012, 01:22 PM
jljack

Default Cotton Patch Quilters of Kern County, Bakersfield CA Quilt Show Jan 28 & 29

I have the very special honor of being Chair of our guild's bi-annual quilt show this year. The title is "Sew Full of Whimsy", which came from the design of our Opportunity Quilt, titled "Whimsical Garden", and also from our Featured Artist's design style. The show includes judged and exhibited quilts, a Bed Turning, demonstrations, a vintage & antique sewing machines exhibit, 20+ vendors, a Country Store with donated items for sale, and food onsite for sale. Admission is only $5, with husbands and kids free. The vendors will have door prize drawings, and there will be several goody baskets to raffle off.

I would like to invite all of my Board friends to attend the show. We are anticipating a very good turnout. Drawing for the Opportunity Quilt is at Sunday 4:00 p.m., and tickets will be available at the show.

I am so excited about this!! I hope to see you there!! We are expecting lovely weather for that weekend.