Old 01-21-2012, 06:32 AM
BoJangles

Originally Posted by melinda1962 View Post
Charlee, I am sorry about the loss of your sister. I hope time heals your hurt. I need healing time myself, as my mom passed away on the 17th. Her cancer was too farspread, and she had other underlying conditions, that were too much for her body to handle. We had the funeral yesterday, and she would have liked it. She had a special quilt that she had made for herself for naps that we used as a drape on her casket, instead of flowers. It looked so appropriate. It was then presented to my older daughter because she was her grandmother's most helpful workers(pedicures, floor cleaning, doctor visits). I will miss her so much. We did a lot of things together. I know it will get better, but right now it is not.
Melinda, until you lose a parent no one understands the hurt. It is like a part of you dies. You will always have your mother in your heart. I lost both my parents 6 days apart and the pain was unbearable at times, but they never really leave you, you always carry them as part of you. Parents are so much a part of who we are that they will always be with us. So sorry for your loss.

Nancy