Old 01-21-2012, 10:33 AM
Kallie

Originally Posted by Cre8tvlwyr View Post
The signature block at this point is simply something to think about. I would like an idea of how many are interested - and I would also think of it as more of a 'rail fence' idea as was mentioned by Quiltermomma. It would really be awesome if the whole group would do it, but since this is going to be going on for some time, I would put it on the back burner til at least the end of this Summer and possibly even the end of the year.
I think I would be interested in doing the signature blocks in the rail fence style as I would love to use them as a border on the back of the quilt. I personally think each doing a full block would be a bit too much work as I basically becomes another quilt. But I do love the idea of having everyone's names on the back!

Thank you so much for deciding to undertake this! I am currently wizzing through the blocks and have 6 1/2 completed as I am just having so much fun! I will post them later this week. I don't expect to get much done this coming 2 weeks though as I am working almost everyday and I have some crochet and hand stitching to get done!

Hope everyone is having fun with their blocks! Can't wait to see more pictures!

Last edited by QuiltnNan; 01-21-2012 at 01:02 PM. Reason: PM to member