Thread: Doggie Treats
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012, 01:18 PM
drgranny

Someone sent me a video the other day about chicken in china. There is a company that has 5 guys on Honda bikes go all over the place picking up dead chickens for pennies. They take these dead chickens back to their factory which is a nasty looking place like a cement slab and walls. They pick the feathers off and there is blood and waste all over the place. There several people sitting on stools to do this job. Then there chicken parts soaking in a big wok full of water. Then it shows them dying the meat a nice golden color. The next pic is the beautiful golden roasted chicken parts to serve. My DH eas looking at the dried chicken strips we give our dogs and saw that they come from china. I knew they came from china but didn't associate the color of them with the dye job in the photos. So after he put 2 and 2 together we decided not to give them to our dogs any more. There is also duck strips from china. Guess I won't give them that either. If any one else has recipes for home made I will be interested. I already copied the two that were sent in.