Old 01-21-2012, 03:04 PM
lawsonmugs
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Maggiemay View Post
Good Morning all- I guess it is almost afternoon though! I've made a bit more progress in the weight loss this week. I am down another 1.5 lbs. I'll take it! I only did 2 days (4 miles total) on the treadmill this week becuase I felt so lousy.

Judy, I think the snowball/9 patch sounds perfect especially since your daughter likes it too. I love that pattern- simple, but makes a beautiful, interesting quilt.

Weekends are tough for me eating wise. We always seem to have a lot of stuff going on. Going to a party tonight & there will be much eating & drinking so I have to stay focused! Next week we are camping @ the beach on Thurs & Fri, come home on Sat then on Sun go to Vegas for 3 nights. Those events combined make for a lot of food temptations so I'll just have to get more walking in.
Maggiemae,last summer I went to my daughters for a bbq. Same can be done for camping. But I made veggie packs wrapped in foil then cook on the grill really tasty. Add some bbq chicken or fish whatever and you have a good meal,take fruit and yogert for dessert. You can do it. Got my fingers crossed for you. Mary