Old 01-21-2012, 05:35 PM
irishrose

I love olive green, but my daughter doesn't. I picked up two brighter yellowish greens this afternoon. I will check them in natural light in the morning. The quilt store has flourescent lights and I didn't feel like carrying the bolts up some stairs to a door. I have done that. I cut my first strips and squares, then scrapped them. I think I want the blocks a little bigger than those would have been. I can use the strips in the border. I know she likes piano key borders. I don't have to make 96 Flying Geese for this one. Yippee. It feels good to be starting the one that has been bugging me. Another yippee. No, Mary, I did not run to the shop. I never was a runner, just a big time walker, but those days are gone. Now I'm a medium walker.

You are all doing so well with your January weight loss. Good for you. I have 10 days to catch up. I can do it.

Question: What can you say,"Yay for me" for today?" We need to ask ourselves that everyday. You don't have to answer here, but do think about it. We need to be our own best cheerleader.