Old 01-22-2012, 02:18 PM
mscupid804

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy View Post
I have tried to please the ones who are sending me pms complaining.And you know what, I'm tired of it. I simply stated that we were sraying from the swap. You all go ahead and continue as things are and have been. I just don't care anymore. The rules are stated o the first page Havplenty just follow them and have fun. I am just the "bean counter". Sorry to have stirred up a hornets nest, that was not my intent. And brenda what rude comments are you talking about? The excessive babbling is mostly what I was referring to, not the happenings in our everyday lives, and what we are working on.
Lori, you're doing a great job running the group and swap, don't change a darn thing! The haters can leave since there are less of them than the rest of us who feel the same. The rude comments you were referring to came from ONE person in particular that I could see and they know who they are. It's my understanding this person likes to create chaos wherever she goes. The rest of the group, including myself, are behind u 1000%!