Old 01-22-2012, 05:26 PM
lawsonmugs
Power Poster

Originally Posted by mmb195152 View Post
I hate to add more fuel here, but I need to. I think we discussed re gifting is ok, but NOT the hand made items made especially for us. I would also hate to see something I MADE re gifted to someone else. But I also love seeing all the homemade gifts in the packages, and would feel bad if people stopped doing it.

I put a lot of thought and effort into the packages I send out, but I have no way of knowing if the recipient expects more unless I am told. I am also fairly new to this, and am learning more each time I participate. I hope that I am not one who was a "bad giver". I tried to comply to the rules, but how do I know if the on line thank you is truthful? I have not heard from my sp recipient yet. I hope the reason is not that she expected more, or didn't like it. How would I ever find out if I am a "bad apple"? I certainly would want to know, and either get better, or stop participating.

And Lori, I know you work hard at this, and I appreciate everything you do. Thanks for all your hard work.
All very true. Mary