View Single Post
Old 01-23-2012, 12:42 PM
Judith1005

Wow, Quilter Momma, you have been very busy. Can't wait to see pictures.
Originally Posted by QuilterMomma View Post
Lets go with the top photo on this one. I like that one. I personally would not do a QAYG because I can never figure out how that works. I do my own longarm quilting.

That brings to my success today. I actually finished seven quilts today. I have the one side of binding on them, working on the second side. I will post photos when the binding is complete. One of them was a simple nine patch and I just love how it came out. I quilted circle wreaths in the off set square. Now doing the binding. Uggggggh. I have an old one that I inherited that is on the longarm now. It will take a good 10 hours if not longer to finish. It has many errors in the construction so my work is cut out for me. That will be next weekend. I have to get a class project completed this week for a class I teach next month at the LQS. I am stumped on it because I do not want to make a pattern out of the book and making up my own. Have to keep it simple so people can finish it during class. Good job on keeping on folks. Keep up the good work.