Old 01-24-2012, 09:15 AM
Havplenty

whichever printer you chose, factor in your ink costs. i have an epson all in one which i like but the ink cartridges can become expensive. my epson did not like the non-oem cartdiges (less expensive) so i had to go back to the genuine epson ink cartridges. at easily $16.00+ per ink cartridge (6 of them) you can see how ink can become a hugh expense.

if you will be using your printer for business also, you may want to look at how many pages it prints per minute, the print resolution, copy speed and clarity and for pics/recreation what type of display is available to view pics before printing them, photo manipulation capabilities, cd/dvd printing capabilities and other print capabilities. i can enlarge/shrink copies, save to a medium such as memory cards, discs, also have an option to do specialty printing. think about whether you want the convenience of wireless.

whatever printer you end up choosing, just know that you can always upgrade at a later date as you see how you will use it and what works or dont work for you, what features you need more of and the other costs of the printer such as ink usuage and cartridge cost. good luck with your decision.